FAMILY DAY 2023


 FAMILY DAY

                Fam Day '23 would be my last family day as a junior high school student in ACT so I did make sure that I'll enjoy it no matter what and guess what.. I did! With my Family and my Friends being there felt so special, chit chatting with my Mama and Papa was kind of new to me but felt so good.

               This Years Family Day was unusual than those past years, because this year, my father came to my Family Day. He usually don't go to any of my school events because he is busy with work but having him and Mama beside me on those moments felt unreal. I did not expect them to really watch our "Dance Palabas" that we've been preparing and practicing  for more than a week.. I was embarrassed when I saw them on the crowd while we are dancing and acting like zombies since our dance theme was " All of us are Dead" 😆 Anyway... after all the presentations.. (Dancing and Singing). Its now time to announced the winners our team ( Green Team) or aka The " Green Dragons"  was announced as the 1st Placer on overall ranking while the Overall champion was the Gold Team or aka The Golden Lions!! Congrats to them 👏👏 After announcing all the winners finally its "Disco Time!!"

          Family Day in school for me isn't just about  having a Mother or a Father beside you... Friends, Teachers for me are already considered as family!! Family for me is not just about the connection by blood, but the relationship you have that connects your heart and soul from each other..❤️❤️





      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY

INTRAMURALS 2023